VisualMail.es is a service provided by Etceter Solutions S.L. Etceter Soluciones S.L. informs the users of VisualMail.es that the personal data laws in force, users’ privacy and secrecy and security of personal data are respected pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 whereby the Regulations of Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection areapproved, thereby adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse,alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided. Specifically, Etceter Soluciones S.L. informs the users of VisualMail.es that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they areappropriate, pertinent and not excessive with regard to the scope and determined, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. They shall be deleted when no longer necessary and pertinent for said purpose or when the bearer requests it in exercising his/her deletion right.When personal data are collected through VisualMail.es, the user shall be informed before hand, clearly and unequivocally, of the following points:
1. Intellectual property rights of the VisualMail.es service, its source code, design, corporateimage, logos, name, domain, browsing structure, databases and the different components in the contents are the property of Etceter Soluciones S.L., which is entitled to exclusively exercise exploitation rights thereto in any manner, and especially the rights to reproduce, distribute, publically communicate and transform.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the VisualMail.es online service thatEtceter Soluciones S.L. makes available to its users through free plans and Premium monthly paid plans to access advanced features. Access to the website implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered at this site shall also be governed by the special conditions set forth in each case, which shall be deemed accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. The display, printout, partial download of site content are authorized solely and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
4. Etceter Solutions S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for priornotice, modifications and updates to the information on its website, its configuration and presentation andthe access terms and conditions.
5. Etceter Soluciones S.L. does not guarantee an absence of interruptions in access to the service,its content or that it is updated, although it will make its best effort to avoid, remedy or update them if appropriate.
6. Both access to this website and the use that may be given to the information contained thereon is the exclusive responsibility of the person who does so. Etceter Soluciones S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or loss that may arise from said access or use of information. Etceter Soluciones S.L. shallnot be liable for possible security errors that may arise or for the possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored thereupon as a result of the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to connect to the site’s services and contents, a browser malfunction or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
7. Etceter Soluciones S.L. does not assume any liability whatsoever arising from the concession or third party links to which reference is made on the website nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements thereupon that may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damage of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, as well as injury ofIntellectual or Industrial Property Rights or to Etceter Soluciones S.L. shall give rise to the legally established liabilities.
9. Etceter Soluciones S.L. and the user, with express waiver to any other jurisdiction, subjectthemselves to the courts and tribunals of the user’s jurisdiction for any controversy that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user has his/her legal residence outside Spain, Etceter Soluciones S.L. and the user subject themselves, with express waiver to any other jurisdiction, to the courtsand tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).